Financing & Capital
Effective Capital strives to optimize the capital structure of each client to meet their specific needs & objectives.
We have a recognized expertise in fundraising, we support entrepreneurs in different stages of their business development and we can also assist in obtaining financing for large real estate development projects.
Whether from investment funds or family offices, we advise and support our clients to successfully originate, structure and document nearly every form of debt and equity capital necessary to advance strategic financial objectives. Through a competitive process adapted to our clients needs and culture we seek to find the most appropriate financial partner in order to obtain the best possible balance of valuation, terms and conditions for our clients needs and circumstances.
We have extensive experience assisting clients throughout the United States and Europe with each of the following types of capital up to $100 million:
- Equity Capital: Private Equity funding to secure necessary funding their growth cash needs.
- Buyouts & Recapitalizations: Sourcing valuable strategic capital partners to support management buyouts and recapitalization transactions. Strong experience with helping clients meet their needs for growth capital, acquisitions financing, buyout and inter-generational planning, and customized structuring.
- Senior Debt: From lines of credit, acquisition loans and uniquely structured private debt placements.
- Mezzanine Debt: Subordinated debt to provide growth capital and meeting medium term liquidity and capitalization requirements.
- 24DecParis, December, 24th – Led by two experienced professionnals, Premier Prix has just raised around 1 million euros from the investment fund Midi Capital to acquire an hotel in Paris.7SepParis, September 7th, 2015 – Merci Jérôme successfully undertakes a second round with the Business Angels. After their initial backing in 2013, notably with the help of Charles Dunston, founder of Chronoresto, and the investment...
- 10JulParis, July 10, 2015 – Two hotel professionals, along with 123 Venture, BPI France and BNP for funding, just finalized the acquisition of a hotel in Antony, for 8.5 million euros. Following several success stories...9JulParis, July 9, 2015 – Founded by two internet experts with proven track records, Denys Chalumeau (founder of SeLoger.com) and Pascal Queslin, SeFaireAider.com has just completed a second round of fundraising with €4.5M from TF1...
Effective Capital advises Premier Prix in its fundraising of 1.5 million euros to buy a hotel near OrlyParis, July 1st 2015 – Premier Prix just raised nearly one and a half million euros from the Midi Capital and BPI investment funds. Following several success stories in the industry, the group invests primarily...14NovFounded in 2012 by two sisters, Hannah Oiknine and Sarah Azan, Babbler starts playing in the big leagues with prestigious investment funds entering its equity. Babbler has developed B2B software solutions for the press industry...
- 1JunCreated in 2009 by Noam Dahan, Goutu is a restaurant chain specialized in the sandwich. The concept is based on 3 main ideas: the sandwich at €1, the taste with 25 original recipes and the...9MayFittingBox makes a Series B round of $2.9m (€2.1m) mainly from Innovation Capital, and also from Banexi Ventures, its historical shareholder. Created in 2006 with the aim of becoming the reference Saas solution for the...
- 25FebFounded a year ago by Jonathan Levy-Bencheton and Davide Bonapersona, the young Parisian start-up Feeligo has just completed a first round of 250,000 euros with small company participation and several Business Angels. This fundraising has...28DecAgora store, an auction site for local authorities established in 2006, has just completed a first round funding of 500,000 euros with Business Angels such as Mickaël Benabou, co-founder of vente-privée.com who has been brought...
I really appreciated Effective Capital’s proactivity and Deal Making attitude. I am convinced I have gained time and efficiency during the process. I strongly recommend Effective Capital to any entrepreneur who has to manage simultaneously his company’s growth and the necessity to raise funds.